Online registration is a two part process - (three for first year players with Respect In Sport - Parent required):
1. Register your child(ren) on the Hockey Canada - eHockey registration page (see
2. If this is your child's first year of hockey one (1) parent must complete the Respect
In Sports - Parent program prior to participating in on ice activities
a) Please visit Respect In Sport - Parent for information, registration and on-line course.
b) It is also MANDATORY to forward a copy of your child(ren) Birth Certificate to PMHA Registrar.
3. Complete payment to PMHA electronically.
eHOCKEY REGISTRATION (Step 1):
Register online and follow this Link to Hockey Canada - eHockey (PMHA) registration page. You will be required to set up a new login (for new users) or use your HCOR user id and password to access the system.
It is mandatory for all members to register and pay electronically this season. If you are unable to register online or need to know your login information, please contact our registrar at PMHA - Registrar.
** ONCE YOU COMPLETE YOUR eHOCKEY ORDER REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT AND NOT LEAVE YOUR ORDER IN THE CART. YOUR ORDER IS NOT FINALIZED UNTIL YOU CHECK-OUT **
Once you complete your registration you will receive a confirmation receipt by email.
* * ONLINE REGISTRATION opens June 1st, 2023 and closes August 31st, 2023 - U5 to U7 will remain open until TBD. * *
There are limited spaces in all divisions - register sooner then later to ensure your spot and avoid disappointment.
Quick Enrollment Online Payment (Step 2):
PMHA continues to use a 3rd party payment provider called Quick Enrollment which is integrated with Hockey Canada Online Registration. Once you check-out you will be asked to enter your payment information. PMHA will offer 3 instalments if you wish to take advantage.
- 1st installment = 34% due at time of registration
- 2nd installment = 33% due on July 31st, 2023
- 3rd installment = 33% due on September 1st, 2023
- FULL payment must be completed prior to stepping on the ice
Please make sure you select the "PAY LATER" option in the checkout process to take advantage of this feature.
If you require assistance or encounter any online registration problems, (EMAIL REGISTRAR) or payment issues (EMAIL TREASURER)
PMHA is still offering the Family Discount to any family that registers MORE than two (2) children. $50.00 discount for the third and any additional children from the same family.
EXAMPLE: If a family registers a player in U9, U11 and U15, the fees would be ($560.00 + $640.00 + $670.00 - $50.00) for a total of $1,820.00. (What child gets this discount is irrelevant as it is not a percentage).
- Full details of the Refund Policies are supported in the PMHA Rules & Regulation-.v1.3-04.26.2016
- Summary is as follows:
- Refund request could be subject to a $100.00 administration charge - Section 3.5 (a)
- Refunds will be granted according to the following upon written application being received - Section 3.5 (b)
- Up to and including September 30th - 90% of registration
- During the month of October - 75%
- During the month of November - 50%
- During the month of December - 0%