AAA Permission To Skate Form, News (Paris Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 17, 2023 | Mike Sinclair | 72 views
AAA Permission To Skate Form
Any players wishing to tryout for AAA must have a permission to skate form issued.

Please complete the Permission To Skate Form request and a completed for will be emailed out to you.

For those that are unsuccessful during AAA tryouts and wish to receive an NRP form, please send a request to both of the following:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Only 1 NRP form will be issued and you MUST state at the time of request which center it is for. NRP forms are hard copies and will need to be picked up.
NRP Forms are only available to U12 and above

NRP Forms are not yet available

Fifth Ground Entertainment
We are storytellers for every screen – from documentary to scripted to branded content – our award winning team will bring your story to life.
Brant County Milk Committee
Canadians thrive with Canadian dairy ... We believe that local fare makes for most delicious meals and unforgettable get-togethers.
Adkins Financial Services Inc.
With Adkins Financial Services Inc., we care about providing you with a wide range of options to make financial choices.